Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, June 26, 2009


In retrospect, I think this week has gone by pretty quickly. I'm also giving myself a pat on the back for remembering to take a picture every morning before work. One day, I'll hopefully be coordinated enough to include my accessories.

Before venturing into the world of fashion blogs, I never would have thought to wear a wide belt higher on my waist. It makes so much sense now, but whenever I saw the wide belts in the store I would wonder how I would ever fit them into my belt loops and if they would fit around my ample hips. But I am a convert, and I love this particular braided belt. I also bought one in black since they were on sale at NY & Co. :)

I'm still not sure if I'm going to put up weekend pictures. I guess it will depend on whether or not I make it out of pajamas. :)

So my outfit today was:
Yellow cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($30, 2008)
Brown print shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (years ago)
Brown braided belt: NY & Co ($14, June 2009)
Trouser jeans: NY & Co ($20, 2008)
Yellow sandals: Target ($15, May 2009)
Gold multi-strand necklace: Ann Taylor (years ago)

2 Click here to comment :):

D said...

One shouldn't deny the public their acute fashion tips nor their unique beauty just because it's a weekend. I'll help, camera steady and all.

V said...

Love this outfit...very cute!