Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday, June 25, 2009







I don't mix patterns (today is the first day I've tried it) and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I love it on other people, but for me I remain unconvinced. For instance, I would normally wear these pants with a solid colored shirt and black shoes. But it can't hurt me to try, right?

This necklace actually means a lot to me (as do the earrings). A friend of mine is from Ireland and whenever she goes back to visit she brings me back a present from this jewelry place in Dublin. So far she's given me 2 necklaces and earring sets and I absolutely adore them.

Sidenote-I am slowly adding links to the fashion blogs that I enjoy reading. I don't know if there is some sort of blog etiquette to follow when it comes to linking, but I've just been emailing the blog owner and telling them that I read their blog and I've added a link to it, and if they want to link mine that would be great. So there's that.

Purple patterned top: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2009)
Grey herringbone pants: NY & Co ($20?, 2008)
Black sandals: Coconuts via DSW ($20, 2008)
Marcasite stone ring: gifted from mom
Necklace and unseen matching earrings: gifted from Ro

0 Click here to comment :):