Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday, June 23, 2009



As you can probably tell, I'm still trying to figure out where the best pictures are taken. Maybe it's not the location, but the person in them that's the problem :)

Also, this shirt is not a favorite for me. It would have been donated long ago if D didn't like it so much. I feel like it hugs me in all the wrong places. I also have it in black, but for some reason I like that one better.

The pants were hemmed at least 2 inches by my mom while I was visiting last winter, and I have to say they are one of my favorite pairs to wear now that they're the right length. They are super soft and comfortable, and they have just the right amount of stretch to them. I am used to ordering tall sized pants but for some reason Ann Taylor Loft's tall pants are always super long. But their regular pants are too short on me. So sometimes I beg my mom for some hemming help if I see a tall pair on clearance :)

Black headband: Ann Taylor Loft ($5; 2007 or 2008)
Silver earrings, necklace, and bracelet: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2008/2009)
Silver watch: gifted from my mom
Rings: (two outside ones are part of a set from QVC and the inside one is a white gold diamond ring gifted from D)
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft ($20; 2008)
Black pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20; 2009)
Black shoes: Naturalizer Outlet ($40; June 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):