Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009




Today's picture comes to you from the great outdoors. I have a couple inside shots but I didn't like how they turned out. And today I actually remembered to include my bag. I think I was searching for "bird bags" on ebay and I came across this gorgeous print. I get compliments on this bag every time I use it and I do love it. Someone told me that it originally came as a free gift with a perfume purchase.

Turquoise earrings and necklace: Urban Accents (a little shop in Milwaukee; May 2009)
Crossover ring: HSN via Ebay ($20, 2007 or 2008)
Pink top: Gap Outlet ($7, June 2009)
White lace tank: Old Navy ($5, 2009)
Brown pants: NY & Co ($15, May 2009)
Brown wedge heels: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole (bought years ago)
Bird Bag: Cacharel Perfums via Ebay ($12, 2007)

0 Click here to comment :):