Friday, June 19, 2009

Introduction

Well, hello there.

After I started following various fashion blogs I decided I wanted one of my own. I get very excited about my finds and purchases, and what better way to share them than with fellow readers?

So this blog will be my attempt to show you what I put together each day. Well, hopefully daily. I make no promises. :) I am also interested in documenting what I wear over a period of time, and I'd like to use that to pick up different styles and learn new ways of putting together different pieces. I would never claim to be the epitome of style (I usually lean towards a conservative ensemble) but I would love to hear what others have to say about it.

So let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm in my mid-twenties and I work in a rather laid-back office environment. With the exception of skimpy clothing, I would say that most things are acceptable. I can walk down the hall and see someone in a muumuu and flip flops, and then pass someone in a suit and tie. I feel like this gives me a lot of leeway to experiment.

As far as shopping goes, I love shopping for shoes and jewelry. I find a lot of good buys on ebay, and I have recently started exploring some of the thrift stores in the area.

So I hope your enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy creating them, and I look forward to sharing and branching out my style.

0 Click here to comment :):