Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday, July 31, 2009


I forgot my camera at the office last night so I had to take a pic in the field room. Hopefully no one was looking :)

I didn't get a good picture of my shoes, so here you go. They're surprisingly comfortable.

I'm on the fence about this outfit being work appropriate. I feel like it shows too much cleavage. Although with my chest, most things look cleavage-filled. I still can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

My lunch outting yesterday was very nice. Hopefully we'll go out again. :)

Tonight we're having an early birthday dinner for my grandmother (she's turning 90!!) and hopefully I'll get to relax this weekend.

Shirt: Faith 21 (2009)
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft (2007 or '08)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Classified via GoJane.com ($16.20, July 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor (2006)

1 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.