Monday, July 13, 2009

Friday Night -- Today

Good morning everyone,

So I did change my outfit Friday night, and I actually took pictures each day this weekend. So here's your large update for today:

I got this dress in the mail on Friday, and decided I had to wear it immediately.
Brown cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Dress: Lane Bryant via Ebay
Same jewelry as I had on during the day on Friday


We went out to a bar on Saturday and I decided to be casual. I haven't worn this tank top in over a year so I figured now would be a great time to break it out. The shoes I have on are the sames ones that I purchased in silver.
Black cardigan: Target ($8, May 2009)
Flower tank top: Ann Taylor Loft (2007)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Flower Shoes: Guess via Amazon ($29, July 2009)
Silver necklace and earrings: Lia Sophia via Ebay

I couldn't resist including this one because Katy cat decided to jump in.



We all went out to eat on Sunday and so I wanted to get a picture. The dress is from Lane Bryant, and I have buyer's remorse over it. Mostly because I bought it right off of the mannequin since it had sold out online already, and it was full price. Expensive full price. We're talking over $80. But I love it. It's the perfect length, and I want to go swimming in the colors. Seriously. So I'm getting over my buyer's remorse. Slowly....
Dress: Lane Bryant (too much, June 2009)
Blue tank: Old Navy ($5)
Shoes: Target ($15)
Necklace and earrings: Urban Accents in Milwaukee

My grandmother had no idea what she was wearing, but she was comfortable. :)



And this is what I'm wearing right now. I think I've decided that Forever 21's plus size line, Faith 21, is not for me. I've bought two shirts (including this one) and I'm not a huge fan. I feel like they just don't know how to cut shirts for us plus-sized gals.
Floral shirt: Faith 21 (June 2009)
Black tank: NY & Co (2008)
Black pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Black slides: Chadwicks
Gold necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($7! May 2009)


Added note-I try to put prices along with dates for my clothes, but I'm losing track of the dates and amounts. So if something is truly cheap/expensive/memorable, or I remember the price/date, I will put it. If not, I'll put as much information as I can recall.

1 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

Oh my goodness. That Lane Bryant dress is gorge and totally flattering.