Monday, July 6, 2009

Saturday, July 4 and Monday, July 6, 2009

Well readers, it has been a very rough weekend. I visited a pregnant coworker in the hospital on Friday, went to a funeral on Saturday, and visited a psych ward on Sunday for an ill friend. Needless to say, I did not take pictures of my clothing because I was rather preoccupied.

I did however, get a picture of what I wore out Saturday night on a spontaneous trip to a couple of bars. I love these shoes! I'm a sucker for this whole flower trend. Also, this dress/skirt looks black, but I promise it's navy in person.

Silver striped top: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Navy dress worn as a skirt: Old Navy ($15, May 2009)
Black belt: NY & Co ($14, June 2009)
Silver rose flip flops: Guess via DSW ($17, June 2009)
Silver necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($14, May 2009)
Bracelet: Lia Sophia via Ebay: (price unknown, 2008?)

For today's picture we have a very special guest-my grandmother! It's rare that we're all dressed at the same time in the morning, so she requested that I take her picture for the blog. It's funny because my grandmother always says "cheese" while someone is taking the picture, and I think you can tell that she was in the midst of saying cheese here.
On Gammy:
Shirt and shorts: Alfred Dunner
Shoes: unknown

On me:
Red Cardigan: NY & Co ($8, April 2009)
Headband, necklace, shirt, jeans (I was an ATL addict): Ann Taylor Loft (all old with prices forgotten)
Shoes: Chadwicks ($10, 2007)

0 Click here to comment :):