Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday, July 16, 2009



So I feel very matchy matchy in today's outfit. Also, I can't decide if I want to keep these khakis or not. They were a great price, but I just feel very boyish and big in them.



But you know what I'm totally keeping forever? These shoes. I adore them (and many others, but these right now, yes)...I got them when SmartBargains was offering an extra 20% for paypal users, and I may have gotten the other color (brown/coral).. Besides, how can you say no to a shoe named "Jungle Fever"? The only downside is my suspicion that they're going to get dirty very easily. And they are so very comfortable! Those bandaids are from yesterday's uncomfy shoes. I thought they made an attractive accessory (I forgot they were there).

Outfit details:
Navy top: Target ($6, July 2009)
White tank: Old Navy ($5, April 2009)
Khakis: Gap Outlet ($15, May 2009)
Jungle Fever Shoes: Poetic License via SmartBargains ($31.99, June 2009)



My mom arrived last night, and a certain Katy cat is very excited, as you can see above. Tomorrow morning they're leaving for Rehoboth Beach in DE, and I'll be following them up with D after work tomorrow. I may not make it to the beach, and you have less of a chance seeing a pic of me in a bathing suit, but I'll see what else I can come up with.

Lastly, Erin over at Work With What You've Got is offering a great giveaway from her etsy shop. I have to say I'm eyeing quite a few things in there...So go check it out!

1 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

I'm going to get to see you in a bathing suit without having to rent a hang glider this time! 'Progress' is my middle name.

That or 'Percy Aloisius'.