Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, July 23, 2009





Nothing much to report today. I'm trying to hide my peeling forehead as much as possible.

My jewelry picks for today are from the now defunct website I mentioned a little while ago, Marc & Pearl. I've never worn the earrings before because I think of them as being dressier than what I normally wear but this morning I figured what's the point of having them if I don't wear them?

The pants are also newish. I have a very hard time finding pants that are the right length for flats. Old Navy used to have great pants and I would order them in the "long" (not "tall", those things are 2 feet too long on me!) size, and they would sweep the top of my feet perfectly in flats. Now they've gone and changed the cut, and the long is too long and the regular length is usually too short. But these are the regular length, and as long as I never put them in the dryer I should be safe. Also, I have the same pants 2 sizes down that I've had for years and they still fit, but I couldn't fit into that size today if I ordered them. Go figure.

I adore these shoes. I had a hard time choosing (what to wear) between a pair of silver flats and these, but I went for these because they're so incredibly comfortable. I got the same pair at the Nine West outlet in NJ back in May on super clearance, and when I was at the DE outlets they had 1 pair left in my size so I decided to get a second pair. Seriously, when I like something I have no problems buying multiples, and at $20 for Nine West it's an easy decision.

Teal lace top: Kohl's ($20, March 2009)
Black pants: Old Navy (2009)
Jewelry: Marc & Pearl (each piece was under $30, December 2008)
Shoes: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Black belt: NY & Co (May, 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):