Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22, 2009





I think today's outfit is one that doesn't photograph well. Or maybe I'm in denial. But I love pairing turquoise and coral....I originally planned to wear a dark denim button-down shirt (I think of it as a jacket) over the dress but I was afraid that the color would rub off on the dress since I haven't washed it yet.

Click here for a closeup of the shoes. They make a lot of noise when I'm walking down the hall at work. I guess I should keep that in mind when I go to wear them next time. I still can't believe what a great knock-off they are of these. I know they aren't the most flattering style of shoes to wear with anything that shows your legs, but I still like them.

The necklace is another one of my $5 finds at the Liz Claiborne outlet. Stacy London keeps going through my head (it doesn't have to match, it can just go)...D called this my "wizard" necklace. I'm trying to forget that. :)

Last but not least, the bag. I love it. I'm trying to ignore the fact that QVC has them in many other colors. Also, it's driving me mad that the bag, shoes, and belt are all different shades of brown (well, beige can be in the brown family, right?) I have problems.

Blue cardigan: Target (June, 2009)
Coral dress: Old Navy
Cream tank: Target (bought during college)
Brown belt: NY & Co (June, 2009)
Shoes: Cutesygirl.com (under $20, July, 2009)
Necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($4.99, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):