Friday, August 28, 2009

art is hard (cursive)


I can't tell you how much I love this shirt. It has a small hole in it that isn't really fixable (but also not very noticable), but I still wear it and I probably won't part with it for some time. It's just so very comfortable and I love the draping and the way I don't have to wear a tank top for work. :) My coworker a few offices down actually has the same shirt and it always seems like we want to wear it on the same day, but we haven't yet.

I don't really have any exciting weekend plans so I don't know if any pictures will get taken. I'm just looking forward to Stacy and Clinton's last episode of the season tonight. I really wish I could be on that show :)

Also-D pointed out that I need some new fancy posing areas. So we're working on it. I know that's very exciting to everyone. :)

Top: Ann Taylor Loft (I have no idea)
Jeans: NY & Co (around $25, 2007 or 2008)
Silver flats: Steve Madden via DSW (August 2009)
Necklace, earrings, and unseen bracelets: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2008/2009)

0 Click here to comment :):