Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday, August 14, 2009


D met me in my office this morning when I got to work and he was able to take a shot of me there. I didn't realize how cluttered my office looks.... :)

I really want to figure out a new way to do my hair. Pulling a portion of it back like I have been recently is fairly new (meaning I haven't done it for 4 years now) but I want something a little more drastic than changing my part or pulling some of it back...Any ideas? I'm sort of against dying it because I used to dye my hair deep red (seriously) and it was a pain to keep up with it. And I find it hard to work with my naturally curly hair. I can't just go and get cute bangs because they curl up...

Anyway, I'm going out for cider tonight with J, so I wanted something casual and comfortable. I guess Old Navy really worked for me today.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Black top: Old Navy Outlet ($9, July 2009)
Lace tank: Old Navy (2008)
Jeans: Old Navy (2009)
Black shoes: Steve Madden via DSW (August 2009)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):