Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday, August 7, 2009





Hey all,

I'm really having a hard time this week. When I look in the mirror all I see are flaws and cellulite and I'm just really getting myself down about it. So that makes it especially hard to pick out clothing that I want to take pictures of myself in. So my apologies for not being diligent with the blog yet again. I also noticed a couple new people have commented, which makes me feel great. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this blog.

Today I'm in the gray trousers that I wanted to wear on Tuesday. These were going to go in the ebay pile, but I decided to keep them and I'm glad I did. I used to think they were too wide in the leg and not long enough, but if I wear them with flats I'm alright. As you can probably tell by now, I love the black and turquoise combo. Besides, any outfit I can wear to make this necklace match pretty much makes everything alright. The ring is my last purchase to show you all from the QVC outlet. My mom loved it as well, but they didn't have it in her size. I plan on finding it on ebay and getting it for her for the holidays.

My weekend looks pretty nice. I purchased a new over-the-door shoe rack that holds a whopping 36 pairs (in their boxes!) that I'm really excited about. Saturday afternoon one of the new girls I met is coming over and we're going to put up some listings on ebay. Then Sunday I'm off to the pool with D and my Irish friend.

Hope you all have a good one.

Black shirt: Target ($9.99, 2008)
Turquoise tank: Old Navy (2007)
Gray trouser jeans: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, 2008)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Turquoise necklace: Etsy
Ring: QVC Outlet ($43, July 2009)

3 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

I just want to simply state that you're perfect and beautiful. Flaws, shmaws. Santa Claus.

Lesa said...

I always love turquoise and the ring is gorgeous. You look great! but I know that feeling, sometimes we beat ourselves up so much!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

Wow, that is an amazing ring :-)