Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, August 10, 2009






I think I'm in shock (the pleasant kind, of course) that people read this blog! I mean, how did you find me? Now that I know other people are seeing this, I took the worst picture possible this morning. I'm not sure why it came out so blurry, or why the shoes look so bad with the pants, but I feel better in it than it looks. The pants are extremely light and comfortable, which is good considering it's up in the 90's today and we're doing downtown to see a free advance screening of Ponyo.

Oh yeah, and these bronze shoes? They're the same as my beloved silver ones. I went to DSW to exchange 2 pairs of shoes and I ended up getting these in black and bronze because they went on clearance.

My mom actually bought this ring at QVC and I adored it, but they didn't have it in my size. I was able to find it on ebay and I got it for less than my mom did (and hers was 60% off!)

Floral shirt: Kohl's (ages ago)
Brown pants: Gap ($26 w/coupon; August 2009)
Bronze snakeskin shoes: Steve Madden via DSW (<$30, August 2009)
Gold ball necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($10, July 2009)
Tri-color ring: QVC via Ebay ($18, July 2009)
Leaf rings: Etsy seller Bijoutiful (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):