Thursday, August 27, 2009

Something blue...


I didn't realize this shirt was so sheer. Although that may have been due to the flash.

I didn't pick out my outfit last night, which I always regret in the morning. And I also can't believe I'm going this casual at work. I feel like it's a Saturday or something. But my coworker walked by in a tie-dye tank and almost acid wash jeans, so I guess there are still steps descending into casual purgatory. :)

After work I'm heading over to the cheesecake factory with a friend that will soon be getting weight loss surgery. Tonight is her last night before drastically changing her diet to a daily 400-600 calorie intake so we're having a last hurrah of sorts. I know that it seems odd to go out to a restaurant specializing in highly caloric food when facing weight loss surgery, but it is what it is. I'm just there to support and help with the cheesecake eating.

Added note-I have blisters on the bottom of my feet. Again. The shoes I wore to walk around DC in nearly killed me. I thought I was going to have to crawl to my car. Perhaps I should donate them...or at least put moleskin over the stupid tag that hits my heel wrong. So this morning all I wanted were flats. Oh and the movie we saw last night, Adam, wasn't bad. It definitely wasn't (500) Days of Summer though :)

Lastly, here is a picture of Katy Kat looking like a little demon (which she often is):

Navy shirt: Gap Outlet ($4.99, July 2009)
Black and white shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (I don't remember)
Jeans: Gap Outlet ($40, May 2009)
Shoes: Classified via GoJane.com ($16.80, July 2009)
Necklace: Gifted

0 Click here to comment :):