Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday, August 20, 2009




I met up with A last night and we did some shopping. For the first time someone spent more than me in 2/3 stores! This shirt is part of what I bought yesterday. I managed to get out of Old Navy with only this shirt in hand. I'm quite proud of myself. As long as I don't think about the 2 nail polishes and crazy expensive hair gunk that were purchased at Sephora and the beautiful maroon/burgundy boots I found at DSW. But more on that another day. :)

Also, I finally broke down and bought a new quilt from urban outfitters. They were on sale for $89 and this pattern was one I couldn't resist. Neither can Katy Kat.

Shirt: Old Navy ($13 w/coupon, August 2009)
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Chadwicks ($10, 2007)
Necklace & earrings: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):