Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, August 18, 2009




I should probably admit that I have a lot of floral or patterned dresses. I mean, a closet full of them. When I was in FL visiting, my friend kindly told me that I was not allowed to buy any more black and white dresses. And she's right-I have a lot. Well, at least 5. I just find black and white to be so classic! Although my dress choice today isn't very classic...It's more summery, which makes sense since it's way too hot to function outside. I'm hoping the dress shrinks in the dryer because it's way too big on top, which is why I'm wearing a cardigan and cinching it with a belt. I'm also laughing in this picture because D ran into the door handle in my office right before he took it. I am amused when other people run into things.

I also wore shoes I wouldn't normally wear because my coworker and I are going for pedicures today. I'm so excited!

Blue cardigan: Target ($8, May 2009)
Black and white dress: Old Navy ($30, April 2009)
Black sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Black belt: NY & Co (2009)
Necklace: Etsy seller RedChair (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):