Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesdsay, August 4, 2009



I did another switch this morning with my outfit choice, but this time I'm more satisfied. I was going to wear gray trouser jeans, but I felt like the time to wear crisp white cotton skirts is nearing an end. I also wanted to get another use out of this skirt since I was so dissatisfied the last time I wore it. I thought a darker shirt would hide the waistband of the skirt better, and I think it worked.

My ceramic night with the new girl went well. She's really nice and we have a lot in common. I was supposed to meet up with someone else for drinks tonight but it looks like we're going to meet tomorrow. I have no idea what to wear! Since we're going into the city I want to wear comfortable shoes that I can walk in easily....

And before you go have some mad men fun:









Navy tee: Target ($6, July 2009)
White tank: NY & Co (ages ago)
White skirt: Old Navy Outlet ($15, May 2009)
Jungle Fever shoes: Smartbargains.com ($31.99, June 2009)
Necklace and ring: Consignment store in Milwaukee (October 2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I wish I could see a close-up of the shoe, they look devine!