Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday, August 12 and 13, 2009






I need my photographer back! I cannot figure out how to make the tripod hold my camera correctly. And when I take my own photos they always look blurry. :(

So yesterday I was wearing one of my NJ outlet finds. I actually have 2 of this shirt, but the other one has blue piping details.

I love the blue shoes. They were on sale at Target last week and I just couldn't get over the color. Sad thing is, they're uncomfortable. I'm hoping once I wear them in a few times my pinky toes will be able to move. The next size up was way too big :(

Also, that bracelet is actually a navy blue with these light blue spots all over it. It reminds me of water droplets, or leopard print, but I prefer thinking of the spots as water. I may resell this on ebay because it doesn't look like I thought it would.

Floral wrap top: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet ($20, May 2009)
Blue lace tank: Old Navy
Gray pants: Old Navy (2009)
Blue shoes: Target ($12, August 2009)
Clear crystal necklace: QVC via Ebay (2008)
Black circle necklace: Marc & Pearl (2008)
Chunky bracelet: Lia Sophia via Ebay (August 2009)





Today I'm wearing this white cardigan thing for the last time. I bought this at Old Navy (and in 2 other colors, of course) and I cannot figure out how to wear it without making myself look like a giant sack. They're comfortable and flowy, but I think they just don't look good on me. So unless anyone has any great suggestions, they're going in the donate pile. At least I feel sort of thin looking in these pants. Go black go! :)

White cardigan: Old Navy
Patterned tank: Ann Taylor Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Black pants: Old Navy (2009)
Silver sandals: Target (2008)
Multirow necklace: Ann Taylor (2007)

0 Click here to comment :):