Friday, September 4, 2009

the alarming sound of a still small voice (saosin)


I felt because I dressed down yesterday I would put more of an effort into today's outfit. This skirt is part of the huge haul I bought at the NJ outlets back in May. It's from that brand CAbi, which I adore, and I paid less than $20 for it at the outlet. I swear this skirt fits me like I wish all skirts did. I can't wait to go to Miami and visit their CAbi outlet store :)

Also, I wish Old Navy would sell these shirts again. Mine has a stain on it that I didn't notice before and I want to replace it.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Blue top: Old Navy (I'm losing track)
Cream tank: Target (college years)
Floral skirt: CAbi ($17ish, May 2009)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
"K" necklace: Gifted (2009)
Black onyx circle necklace: Marc & Pearl (2008)

0 Click here to comment :):