Thursday, September 17, 2009

am i alone in this?


I wasn't feeling very inspired when I picked out my outfit last night. But oh well. I am looking forward to going through my bins of sweaters and putting my more summery stuff into storage. Oh seasons, I heart you. In Florida it was just hot, hotter, and hottest.

Lauren Conrad's new Kohl's clothing line is getting a lot of flack (at least from Jezebel) and I sort of disagree. I am in love with this dress in paint blue. I was very close to ordering it today...Actually her other dress is really nice too, in the watercolor grey. I guess I don't really hate her as a person (and judge her clothes based on how I feel about her) because I really don't watch that much TV. Also, I'm not a huge fashion expert. But anywhoo, I like them and hopefully they'll go on sale eventually.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Burgundy tank: Old Navy (2009)
Black pants: Old Navy ($25, June 2009)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)

0 Click here to comment :):