Wednesday, September 2, 2009

constants aren't so constant anymore...(the weakerthans)




I saw this skirt on clearance when I was out the other weekend and I wanted to wear it at least once before it gets too cold. :) A few of the blogs I follow have said that tiered skirts/dresses on larger women don't always flatter, and I usually agree but I felt that the pattern on this particular skirt is busy enough that the tiered part doesn't break my bottom half up too much.

The whole outfit is from Ann Taylor Loft (and it was all on sale at the various times I bought the pieces) except for the shoes and the necklace. Also, I adore the whole brooch thing that seems to be popular at the moment, but I hate sticking holes in my outfits. So now I'll probably always wear a pin with this one since I've already stuck it :)

You get two shots today-the first with flash and the last without. I couldn't decide which was better.

Cardigan: ($20ish, 2008)
Brown tank: ($10?, 2007)
Skirt: ($9.88!, August 2009)
Felt flower pin: ($12, August 2009)
Shoes: Nine West ($25ish, July 2009)
Necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($4.99, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):