Monday, September 21, 2009

Last Parade (matthew good)



D really liked this picture so I included it even though it's just another shot of me :)


I've decided to title all of my posts (for the next ten days) after the tracks off of the new Matthew Good disc Vancouver, because it is truly amazing.

My grandmother told me that today is the first day of fall, and I haven't checked to see if she's right so I'm wearing fall colors anyway.

I saw this coat at Macy's last year and fell in love with it, but then convinced myself out of it. Then I dragged D to every Macy's around looking for it because I regretted not getting it. Needless to say I found it. (Of course it never appeared online). I wore it almost every day last season :)

Cream cardigan: Target ($8.49, May 2009)
Brown dress: NY & Co ($20, May or June 2009)
Shoes: DSW ($23ish, June 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor (2007)
Khaki jacket: Style & Co @ Macy's ($60ish, Fall 2008)

0 Click here to comment :):