Thursday, September 10, 2009

oh be joyful, 'cause that shit spreads (matthew good)


Today is my better half's birthday, so I'm wearing a new (it still had the tags anyway) dress in honor of the occasion. Happy Birthday D!!!

I think I have now worn this dress in all of the colors I own, which is three. My coworkers had a laugh at that today....They complimented me and I told them I might have it in a few other colors :)

Remember my adorable lovely shoes from yesterday? I swear they nearly ripped black holes in my heels. :( I hate new shoes that don't break in very easily. So today I went for shoes that I knew wouldn't bother me.

Overused black cardigan: Target ($8, May 2009)
Floral dress: NY & Co (it was an exchange, so nothing? heh, June 2009)
Sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Necklace and earrings: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):