Monday, September 28, 2009

On Nights Like Tonight (matthew good)



So can I tell you all a secret? I have this shirt in 4 other colors. :) I wore today's color because I really wanted to wear this new jewelry. I got the necklace about a month or two ago but I find the length sort of awkward and the colors aren't the easiest to match to. And these earrings, oh how I love them! 50 cents at Salvation Army. We went in looking for a bed frame and I walked out with a cd from the appleseed cast and griffin bird earrings. :)

Sweater: Gap Outlet ($25ish, September 2009)
Black pants: Old Navy (2008)
Bronze shoes: Steve Madden via DSW ($30? August 2009)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay ($11, July 2009)
Earrings: Salvation Army (.50!!! September 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Kasmira said...

Those earrings are adorable!