Friday, September 25, 2009

Us Remains Impossible (matthew good)



So we went to the car shop yesterday to pick up my problem car, only to find out there weren't any problems with it. It's still making a noise that it didn't used to make, but the mechanic thought it was just normal wear and tear. I'm relieved, but I'm still concerned as well.

Work has been crazy as of late. I'm on too many projects, I still haven't written my review, and we're going to Milwaukee in less than 2 weeks. Updating this blog is definitely a calming activity for me :)

I tried to do a silly pose for you all, but I think I just look like I'm swimming through a sea of nothing. :)

If you can't tell, I picked out my clothing this morning. Nothing special. I didn't think these jeans would fit but they do, so I'm happy. I've never worn them before (I have a lot of clothes) and I'm really liking how they're holding up towards the end of the day.

Black top: Old Navy (2009)
Purple tank: Old Navy (2009)
Long & Lean Jeans: Gap Outlet ($35, July 2009)
Necklace and earrings: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2007)

0 Click here to comment :):