Friday, September 11, 2009

when you leave, you leave nothing but broken hearts (thursday)


If you didn't know the title, old school Thursday is how I'm feeling today.

So today I'm leaving work early and going to ocean city! I've never been, and I'm actually pretty excited. Of course we're going to the rehoboth outlets (the same ones I had such great luck at in July) so I'm super happy about that. I'm making a wish list in an effort to stop impulse buying. I'll let you all know how that goes.

I had to pack sort of last minute last night and I ended up packing a bunch of dresses, which is abnormal for me because I live in jeans when I'm not at work. But I'm feeling larger than normal so dresses it is! :)

Today's ensemble (minus the jewelry + belt) is all courtesy of Target. And yes, that's the same shirt that I wore yesterday in another color.
Blue cardi: Target ($8, May 2009)
Black maxi dress: Target ($24.99, July 2009)
Black sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($15?, 2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($11, 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):