Tuesday, October 13, 2009

empty's theme park (matthew good)

I'm so exhausted today I can barely keep my eyes open. We woke up extra early to take my car by the shop (again) and I just can't seem to get myself to be more awake.

These are some new pants that I got at Kohl's (online) before I left for Milwaukee. I've been looking for a pair of patterned trousers to replace the ones that I used to wear (they don't fit anymore). It's rare that I find pants that are a good length, and these fit what I was looking for.

Black sweater: Ann Taylor Loft ($25, 2008)
Turquoise tank: Old Navy (<$10, 2007)
Herringbone trousers: Kohl's ($28, October 2009)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Mosaic turquoise necklace and earrings: Etsy ($62 necklace/free earrings, February/April 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):