Thursday, October 1, 2009

fought to fight it..(matthew good)




When I first listened to this song (fought to fight it from matt good) I thought he was saying "fortified it". Go figure.

My top today is more of a sweater, which I pulled out of my winter boxes in the basement. D and I finally got the bed frame together (now extra strong with wood planks!) so I think I'm going to store more of my seasonal clothing and shoes underneath since we have some extra room.

I bought the ring at a Charlotte Russe (part of the outlets) in September. It's huge and chunky and my favorite-turquoise. Best of all, it was $4! Urban Outfitters had the same exact ring on sale for $14.99 or something, and I was all smug when I saw that.

This necklace is a gift from my aunt. She's a Lia Sophia consultant (which is how I got into looking for them on ebay) and she was nice enough to give it to me as a present 2 years ago.

Blue sweater: Old Navy ($12, 2008)
White tank: Old Navy (2009)
Black pants: Old Navy ($25, 2009)
Black shoes: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Necklace: Lia Sophia (gifted, December 2008)
Ring: Charlotte Russe ($4, September 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):