Wednesday, October 14, 2009

is this what we were meant for? (saosin)





So I got home a little early today and I decided to take my own pictures so I could go ahead and change into pajamas and veg out. lIt's been a rough day.

The top and pants were both bought while I was in Wisconsin. I loved the pattern on the top and it's very soft and silky feeling. I actually signed up for a Kohl's credit card so I could save the extra 15%. I don't remember the last time I signed up for a credit card. Wait, yes I do. Ann Taylor Loft denied me because I used my MD address instead of my old address in FL (where all my bills currently go to even though I pay them). Moving right along...

I adore this ring. I actually have two of them in two different sizes. When I was in Ocean City I bought one for my ring finger (at the QVC outlet) and I loved it so much I decided I wanted to get one for my middle finger. At $28 (originally over $100, supposedly) I decided it was a steal. So, I got the second one on ebay for the same price. :)

Top: Kohl's ($14ish, October 2009)
Black pants: Kohl's ($31, October 2009)
I wore the same shoes as yesterday
Blue necklace and earrings: Urban Accents in Milwaukee ($32ish, May 2009)
Black onyx ring QVC via Ebay ($28, October 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):