Wednesday, October 21, 2009

she's gone country!


I don't often feel countryish, but I do today. I hope it's just in my head.

I bought this dress from HSN a while back (this is my first time wearing it), and I was persuaded that it would look good on me because they had a plus size woman in the product video, and she looked banging hot in the dress. :) See exhibit A. I think I might try a thicker belt next time. I'm hesitant to put a cardigan or sweater over it because the puff sleeves are so cute and the dress is sort of heavy and structured. Any suggestions?

These boots marked my first purchase from 6pm. Little did I know how addicted I would become. I am currently waiting for these (in red and gray) to come in the mail. Don't worry, I already have the black ones. They're so comfortable I had to get the other colors. The only thing I don't like about Clarks is that I have to size up. But it's worth it. :)

Jean dress: HSN ($46, August 2009)
Brown boots: Anne Klein via 6pm ($32, August 2008)
Red belt from another dress: Ann Taylor
Red necklace: Supposedly vintage from ebay ($10, 2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

You don't look "country" to me but I do want to add that there's nothing wrong with that type of look if you clearly aren't country. I don't mean wearing it in an ironic sense, either.

I think slightly western looks are cool.