Monday, October 12, 2009

traveling

Sorry for my lack of posting last week. I was in Milwaukee for work. I did manage to take pictures each day (except Friday when we flew back) so today's post will be a little larger than normal.

We were expected to wear a suit, so I brought one suit jacket, one pair of black pants, and one pair of shoes (so I'll only point them out in the first picture). I bought another pair of black dress pants at Kohl's while we were there, so I wore those on the last day of presenting.

Thursday my 2 other coworkers and I went to get haircuts, although I'm not sure you can tell a difference :)

I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog. I've missed reading them :)

Monday, October 5

If you saw the Target ad from last week, that's where I got my outfit from. :)

Update-Here's that Target ad:


Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Yellow tank: Old Navy (2009)
Gray jeans: Old Navy ($20, 2008)
Black flats: Frye via DSW ($55ish, 2008)
Scarf: Old Navy ($10, 2009)

Tuesday, October 6
Black suit jacket: Lane Bryant ($15, 2009)-I had a return and coupons; plus I had already paid my credit card bill but the jacket was originally around $80
Floral top: Ann Taylor Outlet ($30, September 2009)
Black tank: Gap Outlet ($2.99, July 2009)
Black pants: Old Navy (2008)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)

Wednesday, October 7

(with the jacket)
Dress; JCP Outlet Online ($26, 2009)

Thursday, October 8
Burgundy top you can't really see: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, October 2009)
Black pants: Kohl's ($31, October 2009)

Monday, October 12


All clothes: Old Navy
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

It's times like this when I wish I had one of those strange supervillain heads with four different faces that are featured when the head spins around. Like "Wow", "Oooh", "Oh My!" etc. Of course, that would be very creepy to take you out on dates with.

Anyway, I will state it again: I am dating a very beautiful woman.

Oh, and great backdrops!