Friday, October 23, 2009

wait and see...it's all in how you disappear...(matthew good)

You all get an early update this morning because I'm in meetings for the rest of the day. :)

I've had this dress for a few months now, and I've never been sure how to wear it. It was on super clearance, and I loved the pattern, so I was more apt to buy it and then donate it if it didn't work out. It came with a belt, but the way the loops were positioned made the belt hit me right at the widest part of my hips. I tried it on with black leggings and my amazing gray suede boots last night, but I felt like it looked a little to young, even for a Friday casual workday. And for the record, I do think the outfit looks much better in person.

Black cardigan: NY & Co ($20, 2008)
Dress: NY & Co ($7.99, July 2009)
Black pants: Old Navy ($25, 2009)
Purple belt: NY & Co ($10, June 2009)
Long vintage looking necklace: H&M ($7.95, October 2009)
Short black circle necklace: Marc & Pearl (2008)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):