Friday, November 27, 2009

back on track.



Sorry for my lack of updates yet again. I was out sick Wed. and decided to skip updating on Thursday. It's been a rough couple of days.

My week of wearing dresses was a flop, since I opted for jeans today. I also changed my nail polish, this time to a matte black. I think it doesn't look goth or costumey because of the lack of shininess, although I am not opposed to regular black nail polish during any time of the year. As I've mentioned, I absolutely hate sitting around waiting for my nails to dry and I can't tell you how quickly this stuff dries. I actually threw on a coat at work today (bad, I know but I think I'm the only one in this side of the building) and I was typing within 5 min. with no problem.

In other news, today's shoe sales may be the death of me. I told myself no more shopping for myself (especially on black friday) but there are some boots on sale that I'm drooling over. Interested? Or how about these? Or these? Gagh.

Speaking of boots, you know the VanEli ones (I have them on now) that I rave about? Well, I was in DSW about a week or two ago and I was browsing the clearance section when I saw the one color I don't own, brown, for $46! But I was overcome with sadness when I realized they were a size 8 1/2 (and I needed a 9). But then my eye caught that beautiful letter W, for wide width, and when I tried them on they totally fit! Also, I know they technically have a gray color out there in this style, but I'm not interested because it looks exactly like the black pair to me. If it were a lighter gray I'd be on the hunt. :)

Gray cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($33, January 2008)
Purple ruffle top: TJ Maxx or Ross (2008)
Jeans: Gap Long & Lean via Ebay ($25, 2009)
Boots: VanEli via DSW ($30, October 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):