Friday, November 6, 2009

between past and present tense...

Oh Fridays, how I love you.

D is being very nice and accompanying me to the Nine West store near us. They shipped me the wrong pair of shoes so I'm going to return them, and I have 2 other pairs that I'm returning as well. I ordered these shoes a couple weeks ago, and then they went on sale for an even better price. So I reordered them and need to return the first pair.

I have to say I'm slightly annoyed at the customer service for Nine West. The woman I spoke to wasn't very sympathetic about their company sending the wrong shoes (am I wrong in thinking she should be?) and I'd be very annoyed if I wasn't already going to the store to return a previous purchase. Not to mention, she said that I could reorder the shoes at the store I return the wrong shoes at, and I asked if she could just order them for me and she said they didn't have any in stock in their warehouse. But I just looked online, and they have the shoe in the right size and color. So I don't know if she was looking at the wrong thing or what. She ended up connecting me to some store in Chicago that had them, and after saying my cc # and address to the woman no less than 6 times (with her repeating it aloud-identify theft much?) she finally sent my order out. So, fingers crossed.

Sorry about the ranting. I guess I'm just annoyed because I love Nine West shoes so much.

Have a great weekend!

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft ($27, October 2009)
Pants: Kohl's ($28, October 2009)
Shoes: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, 2008)
Belt: From a dress

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Love the shoes, they look both fashionable and comfy. What a pain in the neck from Nine West--who is my fav too.