Thursday, November 5, 2009

the boys are too refined...(the hush sound)



Last night I went to a giant thrift store with a friend of mine and I didn't have much luck. But, I found a suit jacket for work that I paid a whopping $3.99 for.

I had a review with my supervisor today so I wanted to look presentable. Enter my awesome suede boots. I don't think they photograph very well, but I love them regardless. So comfortable! Thankfully they're so expensive I won't even entertain the thought of getting them in another color. :)

Top: Ann Taylor Outlet ($30, September 2009)
Gray tank: Target (2006)
Black pants: Old Navy (2008)
Gray suede shoes of awesome: DSW ($64, October 2009)
Necklace and earrings: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2008)
Circle bracelet: NY & Co ($6, October 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):