Tuesday, November 3, 2009

going through the motions...



Good morning everyone. After a night of kicking butt bowling I'm extremely tired today. :) I'm sure the 3 pre-bowling glasses of wine didn't help either.

I love this scarf. I actually bought it because it reminded me of a pashmina scarf that my mother let me borrow (her friend bought it for her in India). I knew that if something happened to my mother's scarf while I was wearing it she would be upset, so I bought one that reminded me of it.

Purple sweater: Ann Taylor Loft ($25, 2008)
Striped shirt: Lane Bryant ($9, 2009)
Gray pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Scarf: Target ($15ish, 2009)
Necklace and earrings: Urban Accents in Milwaukee ($32ish, May 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):