Friday, November 13, 2009

I know you won't believe me...


And, it's Friday!

I have been on the hunt for a navy sweater, and I found in at the Gap for less than $20. It's incredibly soft and comfortable and I'm debating getting it in red. Interested? Go here (and don't forget your extra 30% off). I decided to bust out the jungle fever shoes and top it with a scarf that I've been meaning to wear ever since I bought it.

This necklace is quite possibly the best thing to happen to me this month. I got it on etsy and I absolutely adore it.

Tonight D, myself, and a friend are going to see Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood (of Whose Line...fame) perform the Colin and Brad show. I am so excited. I've seen it twice so far and both times were hilarious.

Navy sweater: Gap ($15, November 2009)
Cream tank: Target (2007)
Gray pants: Old Navy ($25, June 2009)
Octopus necklace: Etsy ($20, November 2009)
Flats: Smart Bargains ($37, June 2009)
Yellow jacket: Ann Taylor Loft ($39, November 2008)
Scarf: Ann Taylor Loft (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):