Monday, November 23, 2009

it's easy feeling righteous when removed...(jimmy eat world)


Sorry for my non-updating on Friday. My photo man was off in DC with his sister and I wasn't feeling very photogenic anyway.

I have a dentist appointment today so I wanted to wear something comfortable and easy. Ugh I hate going to dentists/doctors/anything insurance related. While I was trying on easy-to-wear dresses last night and settling on this one I also managed to plan out another 2 days of what to wear for the work week, so I guess that's an added plus.

Recognize these boots? They're the same ones I have in black, but I've never actually worn the brown ones until today.

Yellow cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($30, 2009)
Green dress: Old Navy ($25, November 2009)
Brown boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2008)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe ($6ish, September 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):