Thursday, November 19, 2009

it's like I got a new pair of shoes!

So I went to the shoe repair shop for the third time last night in hopes that the boots they stretched for me would finally fit, and they did. So I feel like I got a new pair of boots even though I really didn't. It's funny because all of the reviews for this particular style said that the calves were wider than normal and that's the main reason I bought them. I don't think my calves are especially big, but I couldn't get the zipper closed for the last 3 inches of the boot! So of course I'm wearing the them today. They're super comfy so far.

Dress: CAbi via Ebay ($46, 2009)
Tank: Old Navy (2009)
Boots: Arturo Chiang "Peach" via Shoebuy.com ($86, 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Amy said...

I used to have the same problem with boots not fitting my calves so i know how you feel! it`s silly, isn't it? I find though that now they tend to make boots a little wider in the calf for some reason ( i guess it's a trend thing) so yay!