Thursday, November 12, 2009

the past presents the future. (her space holiday)

Good morning all,

This is another outfit that I feel doesn't photograph well. Or at least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

I love these tights from Spanx. They're reversible, so the other side is black with the same pattern, but instead of seeing skin through the pattern you see the gray from the other side. It's very attractive, in my opinion.

Also, I might start living in these boots. I know some people might not like flat pointy toe boots (arrrrg matey) but I do. And ever since they created a hole in my heel they've been super comfortable, which is awesome. But I do wear a giant band-aid where it rubbed just in case :)

Speaking of boots, Nine West (who I'm happy with again; I'm so fickle) is having a limited time sale on these beauties and if you pay with your visa card you can use the code NWSUMV9 for an additional $10 off of a $65 (or more) purchase. Add free shipping to it and that's a bargain!

Ok, I'm done shilling for companies that don't really know I exist.

Dress: NY & Co (May 2009)
Gray top: Old Navy (2007)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($16.99, November 2009)
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2008)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet ($24.99, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):