Monday, November 16, 2009

The same old pictures playing over again...

Friday Night

Saturday

Monday

Well, you get more than the normal amount of pictures today because I actually impressed myself by getting dressed throughout the weekend :) As you can see, I lived in the boots.

Friday night we went and saw the Colin and Brad show, and it was everything I hoped it would be.

Saturday I ran a bunch of errands, Sunday was nothing special, and today I decided to give the boots a rest. I love this whole peacock trend, and this shirt was a steal on clearance at Target. I've had my eye on it for a while and I was glad that they had one left in my size. In fact I liked today's outfit so much you got two shots, one of which looks rather uneven :)

I would like to take a moment and talk about two things. One of which is the brand Bandolino. I love their boots. They fit my feet perfectly all the time, and I have gotten a lot of compliments on the particular pair I'm wearing today. The second thing I'd like to say is Happy Anniversary to D. :) That's it!

Friday night:
Cardigan: NY & Co ($20, 2008)
Blue dress: Gap ($22, November 2009)
Black slip: Lane Bryant (2009-from another dress)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($16.99, November 2009)
Scarf: Ann Taylor Loft (2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($16, November 2009)
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2008)

Saturday:
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (2007)
Belt: NY & Co ($11, June 2009)
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2008)

Monday:
Cardigan: NY & Co-same as Friday ($20, 2008)
Peacock shirt: Target ($3.74, November 2009)
Gray pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Patent black boots: Bandolino via Ebay ($35, 2008)
Locket necklace: H+M ($9.95, October 2009)
Bracelet: NY & Co ($6, October 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):