Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yellow makes my day brighter...


I feel like I'm on a jewelry overload today. Big necklace, big bracelet, 4 rings..I usually tone it down a bit more.

Every time I wear this yellow jacket someone compliments me on it. I was reminiscing about a instance where I was moving swiftly through a store to get somewhere, and a woman reached out and grabbed the jacket while exclaiming "oh my GAWD I luuuv that jacket!" It made my day. :) This morning my coworker in the elevator gave me kudos for it, which made today a little easier to deal with.

I got the correct Nine West shoes in the mail yesterday and I wanted to wear them today so I based my outfit around them. :)

Yellow jacket: Ann Taylor Loft ($39, November 2008)
Purple petal tee: Ann Taylor Loft ($14.50, September 2009)
Yellow tank: Old Navy (2009)
Brown pants: Old Navy ($20, 2009)
Shoes: Nine West ($32, November 2009)
Necklace Liz Claiborne Outlet ($12.99, September 2009)
Big bracelet: Brighton via Ebay (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):