Tuesday, November 24, 2009

you'll change your mind come Monday...(jimmy eat world)




It's going to be a rough day, and I don't have much to say about it. I belted the dress because without a belt I looked like a pregnant peasant. I prefer just regular peasant, thanks.

I took a closeup not so you could see my chest region (can we consider that an added bonus or something?) but so you could see that I took the time to paint my nails last night. I always want to paint my nails about 15 min. before I go to bed, which makes for some nasty looking nail polish the next morning. Anyway, my favorite OPI color (metro chic) now comes in matte, and this is what it looks like. It actually dries really quickly and it didn't smudge while I was sleeping.

Coat: Old Navy ($55, November 2009)
Dress: NY & Co ($25, September 2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($11, September 2009)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($16.99, November 2009)
Scarf: Ann Taylor Loft (2009)
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2009)
Short necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, 2009)
Long necklace: H+M ($7.95, September 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Love the belt ( lol, I have that pregnant peasant look going on too) Also love the nil polish, I'm going to try something new and different this weekend. Don't usually paint them, but I like the matte idea.