Thursday, December 17, 2009

all bogged down.

I was running super late today so I threw my hair up and it's too messy for pictures. :) I've been hiding in my office for most of the day.

NY & Co had a great sale (B1G1 75% off, plus an extra 30% off) so I bought some more of those amazing pull on pants that I adore so much. They added two more colors and I decided to wear one of them today.

I finally broke out my original VanEli boots from DSW. They're a beautiful deep burgundy color, and I'm feeling very matchy matchy with my sweater. I'm not going to lie...I have a matching bag too but I didn't get a picture of it.

Sweater: Gap Outlet ($22, September 2009)
Black tank under the sweater: Old Navy
Pants: NY & Co ($15, December 2009)
Shoes: VanEli via DSW ($25 with return and a coupon, August 2009)
Necklace: Gifted

0 Click here to comment :):