Wednesday, December 16, 2009

biding my time until lunch.

Yesterday my coworker took us out for lunch (we just finished a project and it went well) and I got a cobb salad. I'm insanely excited about eating the leftover portion for lunch today, hence the title of this post.

I have to tell you all that I love these jeans. I've had them for quite some time (although I haven't been able to fit into them since last winter) and I'm glad to be wearing them again. Sometimes I forget that I do have fairly long legs, even if they're not skinny. These jeans remind me :) Also, they're the perfect length with these boots. Although if you just glance at the picture it looks like they cover my boots because they blend so well with our fabulous office carpet.

I have been terrified to wear my lovely gray suede boots in case it starts raining. You would think I'd get over it since I sit in an office for 8 hours of the day and the only rain I would encounter would be to/from my car, but I'm still worried about it. Today there is a zero chance of rain, but I still brought an extra pair of boots just in case my building floods, or something. I would put suede preserving stuff on them, but all of the ones I've looked at warn that the suede may get darker, which I do not want. Any suggestions readers?

Top: Ann Taylor Outlet ($30, September 2009)
Gray tank: Target ($10, 2005 or 2006)
Jeans: Old Navy "flirt" (I have no idea)
Gray suede shoes of awesome: DSW ($64, October 2009)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2009)
Black bracelet: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($12.95, September 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):