Friday, December 4, 2009

Brownosing it.


So I'm debating buying these same boots I have on in black. They're on sale, plus an extra 25% off, and they're really comfortable. Plus, I don't own any high black boots with a heel (I have one flat pair). But I would have to get the calves stretched, which is a pain and of course makes the shoes cost more in the end.

Decisions, decisions.

I'm very glad today is Friday. I feel like I'm getting sick and I'm hoping a lot of rest throughout the weekend will clear me up.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Dress: NY & Co ($20, May or June 2009)
Turtleneck: Ann Taylor Loft ($8!, November 2009)
Brown leggings: Lane Bryant ($17 on sale + a coupon, September 2009)
Boots: Arturo Chiang "Peach" via Shoebuy.com ($86, 2009)
Brown belt: NY & Co (June 2009)
Long gold necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($10, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):