Thursday, December 31, 2009

chilly willy!


We woke up to more snow this morning, but it was nothing like our huge storm from last week. I ended up working from home until late this morning and driving in when the roads would be a little more friendly.

D and I don't have any plans tonight outside of staying warm and possibly watching some movies. New year's always makes me a little stressed, as if I'm supposed to have done something major in the last 10 seconds of the year. Fortunately I found a boyfriend that doesn't watch the ball drop :)

Black cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet ($9.99!, September 2009)
Blue top: Gap Outlet ($6, September 2009)
White top: Ann Taylor Outlet ($10, September 2009)
Herringbone trousers: Kohl's ($24, October 2009)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Belt: Thrifted (2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):