Monday, December 7, 2009

eleven to your seven...(hey mercedes)

I've been dreading this workweek all weekend but it just got a lot sweeter because our raises have been detailed for us and it just makes the work a little easier to deal with :) Also, I was promoted! Yaaaay!

I've had this dress for at least 1.5 years (if not 2) and I've never worn it until today. My boots are also new, although I just got them in the mail. They were a bit of a splurge, and they definitely look different than their website pics (to me at least) but I like them. It's a departure from my normal pointy toe fashion. And so far they're pretty comfortable. Also, I love that the calf fits!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($33, January 2008)
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft ($30?, 2007)
Gray tights: Chadwick's (.86!, November 2009)
Black boots: Ciao Bella via Bluefly.net ($100, November 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (2007)

0 Click here to comment :):